Friday, July 23, 2010

La Taqueria's Watermelon Juice

Hi friends, and greetings from California! As you know, (or maybe you don't) I'm in California and I'm thoroughly enjoying myself. I'm here to tell you that I witnessed/tasted something awesome! I went to this little restaurant called La Taqueria last night, and they have watermelon juice! Well, Dole sells their own watermelon juice, which if I do say so myself, is very yummy. But, it's nothing compared to the watermelon juice at La Taqueria. It's almost like they chilled a watermelon and put it in a cup without the seeds and rind. It also has little bits of watermelon in it (which makes it that much more delicious)! It's so sweet and yummy that I could have it all day, every day! Well, I'm gonna stop rambling, but you guys (and gals) have to try it! Also, their tacos are ahhmaaziingg, but this is a blog dedicated to watermelon, so I need to stop talking about tacos. If you never get to go to La Taqueria, then I'm truly sorry because it is scrumdidlyumtious (but it isn't a Wonka's candy bar). But, there's a solution! You can go to your local grocery store and pick up - well I guess you have to pay for it too - some Dole watermelon juice!


P.S. I WILL be going back to La Taqueria before I leave this state (I won't take no for an answer)



No comments: